söndag 24 januari 2010

Martingale systemet

Today's test is the Martingale systemet, which i have tried out for a couple of days now. Read more about the system here:

http://www.playonlineroulette.net/online-roulette-systems.html

Like i said i did try it for some days now. The first day i did earn about 100$ on it. I was so thrilled that i worked and told a friend about it, unfortunately. He typed me a text message and said that it did not work and that he lost the money he invested. I was sure that he did somthing wrong. Stupid like i was i continued playing, and now i lost it aswell. You think that it can come 10 reds in a row... but it can! In money if you bet 1$: 1$, 2$, 4$, 8$, 16$, 32$, 64$, 128$, 256$, 512$. And this is only 10 of same colour, it can continue. So dont try this at home. Its proven not to work.


Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar